Re: [Spridgets] @#$%^%^#&^

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] @#$%^%^#&^
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:59:54 -0700
Ditto,
Mostly packed, leaving early Saturday morning towards Elko, and a quick
check under the bonnet detected a bad looking heater valve hose.  New one
should be here this evening and swapped in tonight.  One gallon of
Rotella-T, one gallon distilled water, bottle of Rain-X, two gallon gas can,
cell phone, laptop(to talk to Megasquirt if needed), camera, GPS, chargers
for all the above, tools.
Oh yeah, I guess I'll need to wear some clothes, now where to put them?  I'm
not really paying enough attention to my work today, too busy trembling with

I'm so into this that I haven't even taken a single part off the new bugeye.
My wife is in shock that I haven't disappeared under it from the moment it
came home.  Its just going to have to wait until July.

Glen B