Re: [Spridgets] @#$%^%^#&^

To: "'Peter C'" <peter@nosimport.com>, "'Glen Byrns'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] @#$%^%^#&^
From: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:57:32 -0700
Peter C. wrote:   "I was also planning on meandering through Iowa.  All
roads seem to be flooded."

Don't even think of using what roads are left in Iowa.   I have relatives
from one of end of the state to the others, and they have all been
devastated.   Those in Mason City (River City of  "The Music Man" fame").
Was without drinking or washing water for four days.  Others have been
pumping out their cellars.  Others isolated by washed out roads.   One
cousin sent photos from the Iowa DOT that show roads completely washed away
everywhere in the state.

Iowa?  Bad decision.

Buster