Re: [Spridgets] Troubleshooting advice needed please

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Troubleshooting advice needed please
From: "Monty Love" <cmlove@knology.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:06:10 -0500
I'm confused, how do you run a hard line from the slave?  Do you attache it
to the back of the slave or the output side?

I don't understand, but that's pretty normal for me.

Charles M. "Monty" Love
Dynetics, Inc.
256-461-2780
256-337-5581 (Cell)
256-882-1543 (Home)
ET Test

The greatest revolutions come not by the discovery of something new. They
happen when someone radically changes or challenges what was always there.