Re: [Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:25:55 -0400
In which case I apologize to Virgil for any miss-communication we may have
had.

FWIW,  I did contact the outfit and did get a quote,  they were very
responsive
and called me back this morning.

While I had him on the phone I asked him about the pros and cons of
brass vs. stainless steel.

The end result is that I am going with stainless, for most of the reasons I
had suspected
and for several other reasons that I had not anticipated..

From: Jethro

Dean,

There is some encrypted javascript at the bottom of the source for their
home page that uses an "iframe".  It _appears_ (I'm not an expert so what do
I know!) that it's intent was to display a counter - possibly to show how
many times the site has been visited.