Re: [Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless

To: Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:36:53 -0700 (PDT)
Dean,

  Do what ever - i really do not care -
  You are already slamming me for trying to warn others.
  I do not give a rats a$$ about the site or their business.
  I really do not like being called a liar on top of every thing..
  Why do you think i would make it up.
  Ed may not have had a problem. I never said he did.
  I said my program saw a virus.

  Vigil

  Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net> wrote:
  Fine then, Tell me all about this virus you got from the site.
I went there, I didn't get infected by anything.
Ed posted that he went there and he did'nt get anything...

Tell me what the problem is and we can email the owner of the website
so they can fix it.

I mean, that is a better course is'nt it? Instead of broadcasting on the
email list
"DONT GO TO THIS SITE". By doing that you could be potentially hurting
his business, Right?

After all, the guy is just trying to earn an honest buck running a
re-sleeving
service. If his website has been taken over by hackers then he should know
about it. Right?

Do you want to email him or should I?