Re: [Spridgets] summer school cars

To: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] summer school cars
From: Weslake1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 04:30:25 EDT
I am too.  Getting a driving licence in the UK requires a lot of  lessons
before you can pass the test.  However, it doesn't really mean you  can drive
once you've passed th test it just means you have a licence to  drive.  For
example no part of the test will be taken on a 3 lane motorway  and there is no
instruction on how to join, leave or drive on a 3 line  motorway.

See my other post.