[Spridgets] No joy in Mudville...

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] No joy in Mudville...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:34:55 -0500
Or Dodge City either.

It appears I not only have a dead starter but my ignition switch has shot
craps too.  I simply cannot start the beast to see if there is still an oil
leak problem now that I have added a second crankcase vent and run a hose
through a PCV valve to the manifold vacuum port.

Not much use in towing the damned thing to LotO now. I won't have any time
to change out those parts even if I had replacements.  Guess that's it for
my bringing my Spridget. Just a run of real bad luck I guess.
--
Cheers!!
Jim - Dead 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City