Re: [Spridgets] No joy in Mudville...

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No joy in Mudville...
From: miniac7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:38:38 -0400
Jim,

This is truly unacceptable behavior on your part, young man !!

Don't even remotely consider leaving your car at home. These guys will take
care of it for you, without question. In between all of your work assignments
and duties during the event, you need to enjoy having your car there, plus...it
needs to sit proudly front and center in the panorama.

Howard