Re: [Spridgets] Oil ( no direct LBC )

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oil ( no direct LBC )
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:30:28 GMT
Gasoline is as much an every day necessity as  electricity these days.

Thus, these are special circumstances possibly calling for special rules with
respect to commodity speculators?

People have to get to work you know and often in suburban areas this involves
commuting wherein public tranporation
may leave something to be desired.

I hope Obama sticks to his "no domestic
drilling" agenda for the sake of all
concerned!!! :):)

And McCain logically modifies his view to
dril domesticallyl to include that teeniest, tineyest NE portion of ANWR along
with offshore and other domestic drilling alternatives.

We use a lot of oil/gasoline. We should be
contributing to the global pool accordingly.

We in the US need to "rebalance" enviro issues with energy issues. Obviously
Congress, responsible for initiating and passing all legislation has once again
effed
it all up. What a bunch of irresponsible,
incompetent trogs!  A$$holes!!!

I mean obviously, what good is an enviromentally pristine nation if we can't
afford to live in it???

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)