Re: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 15:36:25 -0800
If 50 people with valid concealed carry permits opened up on the whack
job at Virginia Tech, he would have had about 45 holes in him.  An
important part of the safety course that is taught prior to issuance of
a CCW permit is to avoid collateral damage.  In the firing range
training, anyone who does not qualify with a score of 210 out of a
possible 300 will not be issued a permit. My scores were 290 and 295.
I'm pretty sure I could have hit the target.

Kate