Re: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

To: "Bill Miller \(LBCs\)" <lbcs@embarqmail.com>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:58:41 -0800
Bill,
The subjects of Guns, Cats, and Politics come up on this list every year
about this time.  You can count on hearing from every wacko nut job on the
list with home brew statistics applied to urban legends using fuzzy logic.
This year one side is particularly upset 'cuz they philosophy appears to
have failed them in the marketplace of ideas. So expect the idiocy in
spades.  But you can simply use your delete key liberally (not in the
political sense) and hope that good weather comes around soon so they can
start driving again and stop making fools of themselves.  Me,
I'm still working on my 1275 rebuild.

Hal