Re: [Spridgets] NLBC: car club legal question

To: tinydog@snet.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NLBC: car club legal question
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer.lists@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:59:50 -0500
On Jan 6, 2009, at 2:34 PM, tinydog@snet.net wrote:
> While you are on the road to that conclusion, you are still on the
> hook for the legal defense costs, i.e attorney fees.

Exactly.  And I think this is the important factor that may be being
overlooked in this thread.  Despite the fact that the plaintiff may
not prevail, you will still need an attorney to defend you and/or your
club. Anyone can sue anyone for anything.   Insure your club.  It's
inexpensive.
Blake J. Discher
Firefly Studios, LLC
http://www.fireflystudios.com  |  http://www.go-seo.com
1363 East Fisher Freeway, Suite 8, Detroit, MI 48207 | P 313.259.4460