Re: [Spridgets] Water pump

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Water pump
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:51:48 -0600
HI RPM engines have specific problems with water pumps:

The pumps bearings aren't spec'd to run those high revs

At high revs many will cavitate and move significant;y less water

I agree that using an electric water pump to "gain power" is the wrong
way to approach things but to use one for better cooling overall is a
good idea, especially the ones with programable features.

Lester