Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC!! Unless used for scheduling times to check

To: tncarnut1@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC!! Unless used for scheduling times to check
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:36:18 -0800
 I use Rainlendar available at http://www.rainlendar.net/  I like it
because you can have it display the month on the desktop (mine is in the
lower right corner) so you always have a open calendar visible.  It does
appointments, etc.

 I have it set up to share my calendar with Google Calendar so I have
access from anywhere I have web access.  Can even sync with your cell
phone calendar (not tried that one yet)

 Its FREE !!! although if you need Outlook support that will cost 9.95
UK pounds (brings in the LBC part).

        mike