[Spridgets] Interior vs paint question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Interior vs paint question
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:13:50 GMT
My '58 (HAN5L8017)gives me a bit of a quandry when it comes to the interior's
color. The car was originally (I think) OEW-At least that's what is on the
tranny tunnel between the seats. The interior panels are red, including the
dash and trim strip above the dash. The seats are black with red piping.
My gut feeling is that this was the original setup, however all of the OEW
cars that I've seen pictures of have red seats and interiors. It's currently
painted in peeling red and I'd like to strip and repaint it Colorado red to go
with the '62 (original color for that car). Would this paint/interior combo
look weird? Does anyone care?

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016