Re: [Spridgets] FIAT

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FIAT
From: "Rick" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:06:20 -0400
I tossed mine backwards into a telephone pole after getting it airborne at
about 60 mph.  :-)   My passenger and I were both uninjured and I drove the
car home and for the next year with no repairs needed.  The energy absorbing
battering ram bumpers did their job.  The right rear corner of the body was
bent down about 6 inches, but nothing was broken.  The trunk lid opened and
closed properly and didn't leak.  It drove straight and handled fine and
over the next year the tires wore evenly.

Rick