Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
I have been to 50th anniversary priesthood celebrations and seen the full
gamut of stuff gifted. For someone who's spent a life in public service, the
best gift you can give is to show up and show they affected you positively. A
restaurant gift certificate (in my case it was opera tickets to the Met) is a
nice gesture.