[Spridgets] Holy Sprite update

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:00:11 -0400
Father Jack stopped by last night to invite me to his 50th anniversary
of being a priest.
He also wants to drive the Holy Sprite to his shindig but wants me to
follow closely because he does not want a breakdown but wants to show
off his
Sprite to all his cronies at the party.
My question to whom ever might be able to answer it is....
What do you get a priest for his 50th jubilee?
Especially Father Jack, many of you have met him, I can't give him
money, I'm sure he has enough religious things,
Is a gift cert to a fancy restaurant appropriate?
Super charger for his Sprite?  :)
Are gifts given to retired priests?
I do not have a clue.
The party is 5/31