Re: [Spridgets] Crappy cheap Chinese cameras - you get what you pay

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Crappy cheap Chinese cameras - you get what you pay
From: "Charlie" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 16:34:08 -0500
I can only speak of Canon, as I'm not as familar with Nikon and others.
With the canon digital SLR line you can use any EF lens.  Canon also has a
EF-S series but they are newer and designed for their crop sensor cameras, S
stands for short back etc...anyhow google that and you will get more info.

All that said, there are adaptors to allow you to mate older non "compliant"
glass to your newer body, results will very.  I know some people do this but
I have not.

Charlie