Re: [Spridgets] Crappy cheap Chinese cameras - you get what you pay

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Crappy cheap Chinese cameras - you get what you pay
From: "GUY DAY" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 23:23:36 +0100
It was a general question, I tend not to have a one tracked mind.... <smile>
Other replies have been quite helpful !!  <LOL>

<snip> I had quite a few old 35mm SLR lens that went on fleabay because
there were
no bodies to fit them.<snip>
I just kept the converter for attaching the 35mm to the microscope and after
a bit of trial and error and buying a Chinese (Hong Kong) lens attachment
can still do it  (take pictures through the microscope that is... Don't go
there  LOL).

I'm still  idly looking around for a cheaper, smaller, digital SLR to use on
holidays that will take lens that can be bought cheap off fleabay.
No biggy.

GRD