Re: [Spridgets] ebay

To: Mark <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ebay
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 14:00:13 -0500
I have purchased several cars on eBay, look for the pictures that they
don't take!  The places that rust, the interior that you can't see in
any pic.  Also, the feedback of the seller.  Honest ones will have
100% or close to it.  Ask for more pics, ask for pics of the areas
that concern you.  Be prepared to walk away.

I have purchased old SAABs, one Bugeye, and my XKE.  Happy with all of
'em.

Lester