Re: [Spridgets] ebay

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, robertduquette@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ebay
From: brown dan <na7db@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 14:06:28 -0700 (PDT)
I have purchased 3 MG's on ebay.  I spoke to each one of the sellers before I
purchased.  I am happy with all 3 vehicles.  I reached a comfort level by
speaking with them before buying.

Also beware there are some who are not so honest.  One guy out of CA has tried
to sell a MGB for $9,500 four or 5 times.  He keeps getting offers at $2,500
to $3.000.  I pointed out that there had been a engine fire and asked him
about it.  He claimed to know nothing about it.  During his last attemp to
sell he deleted the picture with the hood that shows there was a fire.

Dan

72 Miget
73 MGB
53 TD