Re: [Spridgets] Non-NOS Parts!! - now seatbelt recall

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Non-NOS Parts!! - now seatbelt recall
From: Lee Fox <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 19:14:55 -0500
The first item on the SOL site talks about the seat belt recall for late
model BL cars. I remember writing them about this maybe 15 years ago and
never heard anything. Is this still valid? Did anybody get this to work?

Just wondering, although my original belts still work fine.

http://www.team.net/sol/seatbelt.html

Lee