[Spridgets] You know you are in Wisconsin when....

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] You know you are in Wisconsin when....
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:02:19 -0500
Today, October 10th, on the way to Princeton, WI for the SOS to set up a few
things at Flounder's new shop, it snowed.  October 10th.  This just sucks.

We spent today putting stuff in order -- in other words in places where
Flounder will never find them.

The big projects included installing the lift that Midgets can be raised with
so that midgets can walk under them.  David Lieb, Dave Woerpel and Neil
Anderson were on that one.

Peter C and I were ripping out the toilet and sink from one of the bathrooms
and replacing them with a shower stall.  We had to fit a 39 inch shower stall
through a 36 inch doorway, so a little surgery was necessary.  The bad part
was that most of the plumbing tools and parts that were needed were readily
available at either Peter's or my place, but not at Flounder's.  Ain't that
the way it always goes.

Unfortunately, I had to leave a little early to do a little family legal work
and left Peter to sweat the remainder of that project out by himself.  Peter's
lovely wife, Jane, was there to offer support.  IOW, she didn't hardly heckle
us at all.  We will see in the morning what needs to be finished.  As we all
know, nothing ever gets completed in the time allotted.  That's just the way
it goes.

LAD