Re: [Spridgets] Chassis Dyno H.P.?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chassis Dyno H.P.?
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:42:52 -0400
I took my 1275 Midget to a dyno a couple of years ago.

It pulled 84 hp at the rear wheels. Piper "Fast Road" cam, 1<" SU's, LCB
header and a skinny exhaust pipe. I had taken a die grinder to the head and
tried to "Vizardize" it but it only looked so-so. Still couldn't catch Soave,
but had fun eating MGB's on the boulevard in front of the Dairy Queen. J

Message: 4