Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

To: "Frank" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:01:03 -0500
I'm not harboring any hatred for the Chinese that produce this crap, but I
am harboring a lot of anger and resentment toward the people (a.k.a. the
ignorant masses that make up the American electorate and "the consumers" as
well as Big Labor & Big Business) and government agencies that have combined
their ignorance, stupidity and greed to make this country China's retail
outlet.  And I'm 100% with you on the idea of raising hell until the people
of this country wake up to what's being done to them.
Bud Osbourne