Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

To: <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:47:41 -0800
I rather doubt "the consumers" will wake up any time soon. What the
majority want is low prices, wheter it's retail goods, the homes they
buy, or whatever. My brother worked for Pulty Homes (sp?) for a year or
two, and you wouldn't believe what cheap crap a half-million dollar plus
home is made out of. But most buyers are ignorant and have no interest
in finding out. It's shiny and new  and they want it. As long as that is
true, companies will exploit it.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/