Re: [Spridgets] Had an OSHIT day

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Had an OSHIT day
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:20:45 -0800
Phil,

This happened to a friend of mine in his Morris Minor van. Same side
too. This is not a vehicle that is driven hard, but the problem
turned out to be a stripped hub nut. It was replaced with a good one
and the problem has not repeated itself. I can't say for sure, but I
suspect the problem might have been exacerbated by the nut not being
made tight enough.

Gerard