Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC - Denon AVR1910 questions

To: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC - Denon AVR1910 questions
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:41:14 -0800
Hello WeslakeMonza1330,

     HDMI cables are HDMI cables. No one is really better in
     performance than another, ergo get the cheapest if you have to
     buy.

     I have a MacIntosh MC2105 plugged into the back of my TV, with
     HDMI leads coming from the cable box, powering Klipsch Heresy
     speakers. All the sound equipment is from the mid 1970's, but it
     works just fine...

     When it comes to Audio gear, whether speakers or amps or anything
     else, specs are specs, but if YOU can't HEAR the difference then
     there isn't any. Keep in mind however that more speakers have
     been blown by underpowered amplifiers than over powered ones.
     This is because an underpowered one can be turned up so loud that
     the amplifier itself starts to "clip". When this happens it sends
     clipped sound waves to the speakers which they try to faithfully
     reproduce, which destroys them.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  An atheist is a man with no invisible means of support.