Re: [Spridgets] Another barn find... MGA

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another barn find... MGA
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 20:03:10 -0500
I don't think this engine has much ridge, but I worked in a garage for 6
years and I've seen some major ridges.  We even had a cutter device that
would remove some of the ridge before trying to remove the pistons
because most bigger engines will only allow the pistons to come out the top.

> If you have a ridge at the tops of the bores, you may want to push the
> pistons out thru the bottom of the block.  ...bill in corvallis

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums