Re: [Spridgets] Another British Engine

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another British Engine
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01:15:23 -0500
I loaded up a small chopper motorcycle in the Pathfinder on Sunday. I had to
lower the handlebars to do it though. I made a 3/4" plate to fit the back of
said PF, so that things don't catch on the "wooly carpets". Several weeks
back, I hauled a trailer with my spare GTO nose to a new storage facility,
and had my Ralley II's, with tires, front disc spindles and A arms, valance,
and other various GTO parts in the interior, so as to not have small bits
bouncing off the trailer during transport.

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html