Re: [Spridgets] Tired Starter

To: mdrowe@optonline.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tired Starter
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:03:11 EDT
One thing I never understood with the heavy duty live cable that goes from
the Solenoid to the starter - why is it black not red?  On my 69 I replaced
 it with a red cable.

Weslake-Monza 1330

mdrowe@optonline.net writes:

I am so  impressed with this group!  Peter C hit it straight on.  It is a
bad
connection at the starter.

I didn't dare try the screwdriver trick  - too many things in the way.  So
used a jumper cable.  Now I  have to find a wrench thin enough to fit the
inner nut on the stud - maybe  pointy vicegrips or a bicycle shop.

Thanks all,
Michael Rowe, DPO

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75