Re: [Spridgets] Spridget 50th

To: haynes386@netzero.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, bmwwxman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget 50th
From: miniac7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:44:02 -0400
What does the manager look like and does she snore?

I just called and they only have the ($95 group rate) traditional hotel rooms
available Sunday thru Wednesday. Only thing they have on Thursday is a 1BR
Condo to the tune of $187.50. From Friday on the traditional hotel rooms open
back up again, but they go up to $180. Again, for the third time in a row, I
was not talking to Angela as it appears she's off again until Friday. Instead
of telling me that when I called, the young lady at the front desk simply sent
me thru to Angela's voice mail. After having already left two voice messages
for Angela this week, none of which were ever responded to, I immediately
called back and told the front desk clerk that I needed to make a reservation
(now) with any living and breathing person who would take it.

Jim, can you help with this for those of us who need a room on Thursday as a
result of staying until Friday?

Howard

Just made my reservations, they have only one room left in the Inn (the rest
of you have to sleep in the manger!) !^}
Salut!!

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

Some are asking so I've put together a rough outline of the event schedule
elow
nd on the website...
NOTICE:  This is subject to at least some change as we progress with
rrangements...
Monday (20th) sign in and evening reception
uesday (21st)  Road America - Autocross, Track Tour, Car Show includes 2
eals
ednesday (22nd)  Road Tours - Spridget parking lot events - tech sessions -
vening reception
hursday (23rd)  Road Tours - Spridget parking lot events - tech sessions
riday (24th)  Pack up and say farewells...
Cheers!!
im & the Midget 50th committee...

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75