Re: [Spridgets] Spridget 50th

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, <miniac7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget 50th
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:18:40 -0500
I was told the same thing by the person (young gal) that I talked to, except
she told me they had no more inn rooms available.  What she may have meant
to say was that they had no more rooms for the entire 20-24 period.  So, I
booked a condo and we'll put extra guys in there to get the price down per
night.  The other choices were to try Siebkins, Osthoff, or Plymouth, WI.
Siebkins looks like it is totally booked up for the night of the 23rd, but
has openings for the 20-22.  It didn't look like Osthoff had any openings,
but their booking system is tougher to negotiate.

Neil Anderson