Re: [Spridgets] "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" UPDATE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" UPDATE
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:25:14 -0700
I felt very glad when I had no trouble at all getting a reservation for all
4 nights.
Now I'm thinking we will just go fishing in Alaska again. (not that that is
a bad thing)
The old date was perfect for us because school is out by then so my son
could come.

When a business fails on a promise it's very hard to get back any sense of
trust.
My feeling is that Victorian Village and Road America will bump us again if
there's a buck to be made.
They simply don't need us.

There was another venue, came in second place in the voting as I recall.
Has anyone considered moving our celebration there instead?
They probably would really like to have our business.

Rick (was looking forward to the road trip) Bastedo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums