Re: [Spridgets] "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" UPDATE

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" UPDATE
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 04:52:04 -0500
Not that we were going, but if you made the reservation in a timely manner,
and they accepted your payment information, isn't that a form of contract
acceptance?
Since they are not shut down, but merely selling your service, to others for
more money, doesn't that constitute some type of "breach of contract", since
they ARE a business?