[Spridgets] Maniflow UK Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Maniflow UK Question
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 08:21:34 -0700 (PDT)
I have been trying to purchase a Maniflow intake manifold for twin HS4's on a
Sprite. The US companies I checked only have the Mini version and the price is
ridiculous, how about $325? So I contacted Mini Spares in the UK and was told
they will no longer carry this item and I should call Maniflow direct. I've
been waiting three days for them to return my email, but I don't know if they
will reply or would sell direct? Do any of the UK listers know?

I am willing to deal with the overseas shipping because if the Mini manifold is
any indication, I can buy the manifold for $178.00 judging by the Mini Spares
price. I've had good success dealing direct with hardy Engineering and Mini
Spares, and a total disaster with Jack Knight, so I am undecided. Any opinions?
Thanks,
John
Fogelsville, PA

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html