Re: [Spridgets] License Plate plinth orientation

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] License Plate plinth orientation
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:50:21 +0000
I guess it gets complicated if you break your windshield ...
Ours is a 2 sticker system.  One sticker goes on your rear plate and the other
goes on your registration.  I can't imagine that the police would ever look
beyond the year/month on the sticker on the plate to see if you paid your
money.  Registration is staggered by birth month, with a different colour each
year for the month.

Simplistically speaking ... it's all about taxes.  The rest is just getting
you to go through a ritual so that the fee seems justified.
RDI always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of
lemon, and a shot of tequila.
From: tequila.brad@gmail.com
Texas used to do that, but the plates kept getting found on the wrong car.
They now have us place a sticker inside the windshield. It has many cuts in
it, so if you try to remove it, it falls apart.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com> wrote:

We have two stickers one the rear plate. One gets renewed, the other has to

last the life of the car.

> Can you swap plates?  Both plates here are the same except for the renewal

> sticker.  So, at the annual re-reg, one could swap plates around.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums