Re: [Spridgets] Off topic posts

To: "Lester" <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>, "spridgets_autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Off topic posts
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:30:55 -0600
Golly, Painless, since I was the 3rd one to say something, I guess it isn't
we all, now is it.

Look, as I explained, I don't mind off topic posts to some degree or
another, either.  When it goes on and on like the gun stuff did, it gets a
bit intrusive and probably ought to be taken somewhere else.  Further, when
we have people extolling the virtues of being able to shoot people in the
back as they are running away, it really ought to be taken up with a
professional counselor.