Re: [Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:25:55 -0500
I did similar for Miss Marple.  Her Ontario plate is the same as her UK plates
were.
( I also have the UK plates for her, as  I do for the Sprite. )

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg