[Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question

Subject: [Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 06:52:58 -0800 (PST)
I know I'm late to the contest, and the prizes have already been awarded, but
here is what I did recently.

I looked-up a plate, i.e. number series, that would have been in circulation
during a certain period. (In my case I wanted my father's first license plate.)
In your case, you could look-up the series that would have been issued in 1959.
May be obvious to everyone how it relates to your Morris, but would otherwise
complete the car's period equipment.

jay