[Spridgets] Welder

Subject: [Spridgets] Welder
From: billyzoom at billyzoom.com (Billy Zoom)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:00:41 -0800
Hobart and Miller are both very good. Personally, I prefer Italian MIGs like
SIP or Cebora. Cebora is sold here as Astro Pneumatic, Mac Tools, Clark,
etc. I've had mine since 1994 and I'm still happy with it.
A MIG is basically a transformer, and the Italians currently make the best
transformers. FWIW, they also make the best speakers and inductors. They
seem to excel at anything that involves winding coils of wire.
No Fiat jokes please. They really do make good electronics.
If you want American, go with Hobart or Miller. The big Lincolns are good,
but the small ones are Home Depot quality.
My opinion...YMMV.
BZ