[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

Subject: [Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm
From: kk7ss at frontier.com (Dave KK7SS)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:25:36 +0000 (UTC)
Now and again, there is an "Open Carry" BBQ held in my local park.
Its a BYOBBQ sort of thing but you openly wear your weapon of choice on yojur
belt.
Just to remind the local population that this is an open carry state, the
weapon can be loaded!
One of the local TV stations usually makes it a news item.

If you don't exercise a 'right' you may lose it!

It's also a "Right to Carry" state. I have my CCW permit as do most of my boys.
Very few problems in our town  ;^)

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

'65 Sprite - in process