[Spridgets] Another standards question Bugeye colors.

Subject: [Spridgets] Another standards question Bugeye colors.
From: tncarnut1 at yahoo.com (David Booker)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 20:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
Linda,
My 2 cents worth is that you don't need to sweat the colors. It's your
car, make
it whatever pleases you. (unless of course correct is what you
REALLY want, then
go for it)

As for me, I could care less whether anybody
else approves or thinks it didn't
come that way. Many (most?) British
sportscars got their first upgrades / tweaks
/ stripes / etc. during the
first free weekend night after they were brought
home new. I would imagine
lots more received their first repairs pretty soon
after that - or at least
soon after the first track event they attended...

To me, the main draw of
these cars is that you can easily and
inexpensively tailor them to your own
personal taste and then actually
enjoy driving them. Besides - how much more
is a perfectly-restored
and absolutely correct example worth than one that is
just as nice, but
non-stock? Unless it also happens to be some super low mile
time-machine example
or something with serious race history, not much.

 -
David Booker
Long Island