[Spridgets] Another standards question Bugeye colors.

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Another standards question Bugeye colors.
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:02:49 -0400
List has anyone ever seen a 59 Iris blue Bugeye with a red dash possibly
seats etc.? According to Puddle Jumper's site (pdljmpr) the 59 Iris Blue had
a blue interior so I guess I answered my own question.

I have a Bugeye vin number 7267 with long door handles like a 58, the
interior has a red dash, red painted floors and shifter cover but a white
exterior. Knowing what I know from reading here and via books the red
shifter cover is supposed to be the same color as the body so one or both
were changed. Now the paint is pealing off the rear fenders and shows light
blue like the Iris blue. The PO said the car was a 59 but when he got a
replacement title after loosing the old one they titled it 1960. According
to the charts
http://members.tripod.com/prev_pdljmpr/color.htm
This true 59 may be originally an Iris blue (yes Speedwell was for the 58
with black interior) with a blue interior. Does anyone know where I can see
the 59 blue on blue ? I just can't figure out the interior shades of blue.

Thanks Linda

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive