Re: [Spridgets] Services

To: <grunthaner@gmail.com>, <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Services
From: PAUL SHERMAN <montpaul@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 06:26:44 -0700
Sometimes life is not fair. You on the East coast lost Frank, just a short
time after we on the West coast lost Paul A. I never met Frank but from what I
am seeing he was a real champion of our cause as well as a wonderful person.
We will miss both of them.

Paul Sherman

> Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 01:34:25 -0400
> From: grunthaner@gmail.com
> To: jfishbein@snet.net
> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Services
>
> List,
> My new posts aren't coming up on the list but I just got back from a class
> trip tonight and my transmission blew again which was just rebuilt, they
> probably used Chinese parts (wink for you dear Frank). I am trying to ether
> borrow my brothers car or rent a car unless someone is coming from the
north
> and can pick me up. I am in Little Silver which is 30 minutes from Franks.
> will be attending both the wake and the funeral.
>
> Also if anyone is coming from far I can accommodate 4 people in my small
> house. Remember we should all be doing as Frank did and pay it forward.
> Frank's generosity is how I will always remember him. It is hard to imagine
> myself saying "how I will always remember him".
>
> I was looking forward to Carlisle this year as I missed it last year due to
> a school trip, so I purposely rescheduled our trip to be there and spend
> time hunting with Frank through all the parts for sale as he taught me well
> how to spot the good vs bad parts. I was so looking forward to spending
good
> LBC time with Frank as he was my mentor. We are all still in shock we are
> all still crying.
>
> Frank you and your family will always be in my prayers,
> Lin
> 62 deep pink Sprite "Pinky"

**<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&ei=BzSlTa2OBpOugQfQjZmNCg&ved=0CBk
QBSgA&q=generosity&spell=1>