Re: [Spridgets] Services

To: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Services
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
I agree, Jay. I have already asked and received confirmation for time off
Friday
So I can be there the entire time of visitation. Unfortunately, my son
and I are
booked on flights Saturday that will prevent me from attending
Saturday too. I
already sent a note to Frankie letting him know that I would
have otherwise been
there both days.
 - David Booker
Long Island