Re: [Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:01:15 -0500
> we had the same thought, Diane said NO!

But we can still send checks for the Frankie V College fund and not
mention the stickers...
I imagine the rest of you feel just as helpless as I do, knowing that
their loss is so much greater than ours and there really isn't a thing
I can do about that. I appreciate the effort that went into the
stickers and I appreciate Diane wanting to keep it to Frank's Pay it
Forward philosophy, but she has to accept that we do want to make at
least a token payment for all that he did for us and for ALL Spridgets
from the first Bugeye to the last 1500 as well as every possible
variation.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75