[Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III

Subject: [Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:41:10 -0400
Hey folks, I forgetted to mention.

Shortly after Frank's passing the spritnut.com domain name was grabbed, buy us.
It in all actuality belongs to Franks Family. But we took steps to protect the
name. Since then, since no one else had anything ready, we got Ed to transfer
his justbrits.com tribute pages over to spritenut.com.  (I just wish the links
would open in the same window and not a new one ;-)

I do not know where this domain name will go, but perhaps Frankie and Tiff will
be willing to put up a pic site sometime in the future. There certainly were
enough of them at the wake.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?