[Spridgets] Sad News...

Subject: [Spridgets] Sad News...
From: kristi74midget at comcast.net (Kristi & Lambert)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:46:35 -0400
I am also at a loss for words.  I also had to re-read the message quite a few
times to make sure I was reading it correctly.  I wished it was just a sick
joke.  I just cannot believe he is gone.  Lambert and I just talked to him a
couple of times in the last few weekends as he was helping us as best as he
could with the problems with my Midget.  I am also with Linda as I cannot stop
crying today.

We got to know Frank through my Dad and I will always be thankful for that.
We made a life long friend from our mutual love of LBC's.  Thank you Dad for
introducing Lambert and I to Frank - we will never forget him nor his kindness
to us.

Rest In Peace Frank - as many have already said you will be sorely missed.

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget